This is the easiest sauce I have ever made and it is out of this world! Serve over your favorite pasta and serve with chicken or shrimp
Recipe type: Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce package) cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces of fettuccine or your favorite noodles, cooked and drained
- Stir cream cheese, parmesan cheese, butter and milk in large saucepan on low heat until smooth. Add pasta and toss lightly.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Serving with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
- To round out the meal serve with crisp greens and crusty Italian bread.