This is another great make ahead and always a crowd pleaser. Also freezes well.
Recipe type: Casserole
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Italian six cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350*. Prepare noodles according to package.
- Sprinkle ground beef with 1¼ tsp. salt and Italian seasoning. Cook until browned, stiring often until it crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, ½ cup water and remaining salt. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
- Microwave cream cheese at high for 20 seconds. Stir in sour cream. Stir mixture into drained noodles.
- Place noodles in 9x13 casserole dish. Top with beef mixture ad sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes. You can prepare ahead and even freeze for future use.