Dried Beef Cheeseball
This is my favorite recipe of a cheese ball that can be served so many different ways. I mean who can go wrong with beef, bacon and cream cheese right?!
- 2 small packages dried beef
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons bacon bits (I use real bacon not imitation)
- Cube cream cheese and dried beef. Add all ingredients and mix together. Make into small bite size balls or 1 large ball. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve with Crackers