Kitchen Sink Casserole
This is the perfect clean out of your cupboard and fridge recipe. It has everything but the kitchen sink in it!
- Cook whole chicken, debone and cut into pieces. (use left over turkey 4 cups)
- 8 ounces of noodles cooked in chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients. Place in a 9x13 baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven and top with 2 boxes of prepared stuffing. Prepare stuffing according to box. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes.